Katie Oliver (Solutions) and Kate Watkinson are bringing a long awaited health and wellbeing expo to Southland
“Spring into Wellbeing – Get Ready to Thrive”
19th NOVEMBER 10am- 4pm
AND 6pm – 9pm (music, food and dancing)
They envisage a gathering and opportunity so that everyone can thrive physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually
The expo will celebrate living our best and most abundant lives; being optimally healthy & well beings!
- Experts & practitioners in wellbeing (counselling, healing, nutrition, naturopaths, life coaches, natural medicine, physiotherapists etc etc)
- Wellbeing products (alkaline water, vitamins, supplements, plants/seeds, health products etc)
- Health treatments (massage, energy healing, rife detox sessions)
- Workshops, inspirational MBS talks, WOMBan’s time & soul tent
- Delicious wholefoods cafe, raw baking, plant food, kombucha and coffee
- A creative zone to enter your flow state
This is a whanau friendly event created with passion to empower you to thrive. Come for the day and connect with like minded people, enjoy a wholefoods lunch, relish in a healing session, be inspired by wellbeing experts, join a workshop. Get ready to thrive and inspire people to achieve their optimal health!
We would love for the solutions community to support and engage with this event, so we can thrive and become more resilient
- A small raised platform for the guest speakers
- Two sound systems and microphones
- Mobile whiteboards/ flip charts
- Resources to supply our creative zone – pens/ pencils/ paper/
- Funding for printing, posters and marketing
Get Ready to Thrive!
Talks and workshops $5-$20 for an all day access pass, some events require pre registration.
Keep up to date at: